Filming on Saturday, June 17th 2017
- Blanket MAL 2017 – Started Jan 1st! There is a chatter/encouragement thread up in the Ravelry group and I’m planning on pulling prizes once a quarter for this MAL. #2017BlanketMAL
- Second Quarter Prizes! Will be drawn next episode
- Physical Prize Package –
- Groovy Hues Fibers – 75/25 SW Merino/Nylon – “I’ve Got Batik in My Belfry!” from the package from Sherry
- Constellation project bag and stitch markers from Shanea from Fates Thread on Etsy
- Digital Prize – A Ravelry pattern of your choice up to $10 USD from RoMillet
- #sithandspin – June 1st to August 31st! Spin on whatever as you turn to the Dark Side with your favourite Star Wars media.
- Ravelry Group – What do you want to see there?
- I’m not great at community building or community involvement.
- Participation with the often free online contact I consume is something I’m working on.
- There’s not much action on the Rav group other than the Blanket MAL thread at the moment.
- What do you want this Rav group to be used for? What is in other Rav groups that you’d like to see in this one? How can I make this a better experience for you?
- I-91 Shop Hop – June 22nd – 25th – Link to the Facebook page about this yarn crawl!
- Nothing else because I’m a super boring person.
- Anakin socks – Must Stash Yarns “Anakin” Self-Striping – US 0/2.0 mm needles
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry – US 3/ 3.25 mm – Once Upon a Corgi “But It Could Kill You,” “His Name is Shirley,” and “Coconut Cream Cake,” Legacy Fiber Artz “Sweater Weather”, Voolenvine Yarns “Mooncusser”, Into the Whirled “Heirloom Ornamental”, Mountain Colors Inc “Pinecone”
- Boba Fett socks – Must Stash Yarns “Boba Fett” Self-Striping – US 0/2.0 mm needles
- Jyn Erso socks – Must Stash Yarns “Rogue One” Self-Striping – US 0/2.0 mm needles
- Dwarven Mittens by Ginger Monkey Knits – Plymouth Yarn Homestead Tweed in Grey – US 3/3.25 mm needles
- Anatomical Heart and Poison enamel pins by Badaboom Studio
- Starting spinning Mystery Fleece on Hitchhiker Wheel
- Brown cormo sweater spin with cormo from Marsh Mallo Farms and Clabber Glynn Farm on Ashford Kiwi 2
- Alpaca Obsession – alpaca on elm drop spindle
- Hawkeye Quilt – Finished the quilting on the bull’s eye squares
- Star Wars cross stitch by Dinosaur Spaceship on Etsy
- Spin dryer for woolly purposes!
- Rib Magazine – Vol 2
- Once Upon a Corgi – ASoUE Club – Miracles and Meatballs
Stuff I’m Playing:
- Dark Forces
- PC Game
- Got it in a Star Wars game sale on Steam on 5/4
- It’s like Doom but Star Wars and you’re running missions in Imperial bases for the Rebels.
- Star Wars Commander
- Mobile game
- It’s one of those world building games where you build your base to generate resources and then send your soldiers out to attack other bases.
- Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
- Mobile game
- You are a person in the Star Wars universe playing this hologram fighting game where you collect holograms of characters from Star Wars
- Awesome game to play while doing other things – Can automate the battles and speed them up for collecting
- Fallen London
- Mobile and browser game
- Alternate Victorian London where London has sunk beneath the surface of the world and it seems to be controlled by demons. There’s some mystery where you’re trying to find out what’s going on in the greater world and what’s going on with the people around you.
Stuff I’m Watching:
- Wonder Woman
Stuff I’m Reading:
- Star Wars Galaxy of Fear: The Hunger by John Whitman
- Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission by Jude Watson
- Last of the Jedi: Dark Warning by Jude Watson
- Relistening to Star Wars Clone Wars: Gambit: Stealth by Karen Miller narr by Jeff Gurner
- Relistening to Star Wars Clone Wars: Gambit: Siege by Karen Miller narr by Jeff Gurner
Fanfic Recommendation –
- The One that Got Away by PunsBulletsAndPointyThings
- “Qui-Gon really hadn’t expected much when he agreed to go out for a drink with Micah and Tahl a few months after his Knighting. Really. But the Force had other ideas.”
- Time travel fic exploring a romantic relationship between Qui-Gon Jinn throughout different parts of his life starting from his Knighting with Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi,
Come join the Freakish Lemon Video Podcast group on Ravelry
Follow me as freakishlemon Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Ravelry
Please remember to Subscribe on YouTube to be notified when I post new episodes